- 发布时间：2020-07-03 00:00:00
Beijing Bojinyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd
Beijing Bojinyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd (BJY) established in 2007, is an independent private research and manufacture company specializing in animal nutrition, dedicated essentially to the usage of Probiotics in animal feed.
The aim of the company is to assist its clients to achieve a more ecological, efficient and profitable production of meats and eggs by using Probiotics and Prebiotics.
The research team of BJY consists of more than twenty well established experts in the field of microbiology, biochemistry, engineering and animal nutrition. Our project leaders received their Ph.D degrees at the universities in Europe and USA. The grounder of the company Ms. Liu has four decades of research experience in microbiology and has received several national science awards in China.
The company with its state-of-the-art experimental facilities, lab, pilot-plant and production factory (3000 ton annually) is located in a new Science-park in Beijing.
The core of our technology is the usage of our patented, unique multi-strain highly stable Bacillus, e.g. Lactobacillus, Bifidobacteria, Bacillus subtilis , etc. BJY with its continuous interaction with animal farms have performed numerous large scale experiments under authentic conditions with livestock animals, as well as lab scale R & D trials.
Our products with probiotic solutions have the following main functions:
· Significantly support animal gut balance and intestinal morphology
· Improve the immune system and livability of the animals
· Increase the feed converting rate
· Increase weight gain, egg and milk productions
· Improve the stress-resistance of animals, e.g. stress from hot environment, transport and vaccination
· Improve the sensory quality of meat and egg products
· Decrease cholesterol content of meat
· Decrease mortality rates (up to 80% compared to control group) due to stress and diseases
· Reduce antibiotic dependence throughout the production cycle
The strength of BJY relies on the exclusive combination of expertise in microbiology, animal digestive physiology, quality assurance, and nutritional requirements of high productive animals. The aforementioned gives BJY an unique strength to develop highly specific probiotic-multifunctional products for a variety of animal species and different growth periods.
We assist our clients in implementing nutritional science into practical and
economical feed formulations, in order to achieve environmentally sustainable
aaproduction of high quality meat and egg products.
What Are Probiotics?
The WHO definition of Probiotics is "live micro-organisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health bene?t on the host".
Although the first use of Probiotics dates back thousands of years, recognition of the benefits of Probiotics use in animal nutrition – namely improved digestion and immune system– is a fairly recent phenomenon.
Probiotics are shown to enhance the growth of many domestic animals and improve the efficacy of forage digestion, as well as the quantity and quality of milk, meat and egg. Probiotics protected animals against pathogens, enhanced immune response, reduced antibiotic use and shows high index of safety.
· Protection against pathogens: Probiotics will implant and colonize in the intestinal tract of animals, and encourages the growth of desirable bacteria and prevent the growth of undesirable microorganisms. Four mechanisms have been summarized to explain the protective effects of Probiotics: antagonism through the production of antimicrobial substances; competition with the pathogen for adhesion sites or nutritional sources; immunomodulation of the host; and inhibition of the production of bacterial toxins.
· Enhance the immune response and improving healthy performance: reduced morbidity or mortality
· Improved growth rate: improved feed conversion and benefits for the consumer through improved product quality.
· Beneficial in stress periods such as weaning, hauling, drastic weather changes and abrupt ration changes.
· Probiotics are regulated feed additives: Probiotics are not classified as a drug and are safe to administer to any animal at any time, and it has no withdrawal times required prior to slaughter and no disposal of milk is necessary.
How do Probiotics work?
When and how to use Probiotics?
Probiotics, unlike endogenous bacteria, do not multiply in the gut, and continuous supply is necessary.
In all animal species, it is particularly recommended to use Probiotics at time of stress and high demand on the animal metabolism, such as heat, transportation, weaning, dietary changes, pregnancy, farrowing, and lactation.
Today, the efficacy of Probiotics in animal feed is widely accepted. The beneficial
effects of Probiotics are even more apparent in less advanced farms
- A sustainable solution for farms in developing countries.
|BJY Probiotic Products Range|
For livestock feeding:
Prevent diarrhea; improve immune functions; improve digestion; improve feed conversion efficiency (FCE); increase both quality and quantity of meat and egg products; decrease antibiotic-dependency;
· Pork: different specific products for piglet, sow, weaner, grower and breeder
· Poultry: (chicken, turkey, goose, duck): for chicks and for growers
· Egg production: for chicks and for laying hens
· Beef: for calves and cattle
· Dairy: for calves and milking cows
· Goat/sheep: for lamps and growers
For pets: For improving immune function, fur quality and vitality of dogs, cats and birds
As ready-to-feed additives: e.g. directly adding to both liquid and solid feed products
Feed fermentation: e.g. Silage fermentation
Other functional products: e.g. for human consumption
Why use our products?
· An important feature of Probiotics is known as strain specificity. During our decades of working with food/feed microbiology, we have isolated from natural sources a collection of more than 1000 strains, among them a selection of more efficient Probiotic strains, e.g. Lactobacillus in particular.
· Our knowledge on biochemistry and animal nutrition has enabled us to successfully develop varieties of products containing the combination of several strains, the combination of Probiotics and Prebiotics, as well as of other synergistically active components.
· The biopsy results have shown that our strains can successfully implant and colonize in the intestinal tract of animals.
· Our products, both in liquid and solid forms have long storage times at ambient temperature.
· The beneficial effects of our products are, in average, higher than those previously published data.
· Our products are compatible with other feed additives, e.g. enzymes and organic acids.
· Experiments have shown that our products can reduce significantly the amount of antibiotics used both for prevention and treatment of disease.
· Our products are affordable and profitable for farmers, even for small scale farms and farms in developing countries.
Beyond the gut
The future of Probiotics points on several promising directions, such as animal
welfare, environmental issues, as well as end products quality, and they certainly
have an important role to play in tomorrows’ sustainable agriculture.
For further information, please contact us:
Beijing Bojinyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd
Beijing Bojinyuan Biotech Co.,Ltd
Tongzhou District, Yongle Economical Development Zone
Heng Ye 8th street, Area No.6, Building No.17
Telephone: +86 10 57057298
Fax: +86 10 57057290
Address in Chinese:
北 京 博 锦 元 生 物 科 技 有 限 公 司